A book is considered to be your best friend and companion. It is a knowledge warehouse and can never fail to motivate and satisfy us. It gives us a way to delve deep into ourselves and take an insight into who we actually are and what we want out of life. There are so many great books in the world, and some of them are ones that can be read time and time again.
Given below is a list of some life changing books that are great to keep in your living space:
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad: People who have read this book would swear by it. Written by Rober Kiyosaki, it gives a wonderful insight into what goes on inside our mind. It beautifully explains how the poor have to work hard to make money while the rich people make the money do the work for them. It can be very helpful for any given scenario in getting out of the negative feelings and concentrating on how things can actually be achieved.
- The Alchemist: This popular book by Paulo Coelho has to be on everybody’s book shelves. This is all about self-discovery, and how one should follow their dreams by listening to their heart.
- The Total Money Makeover: Dave Ramsey, the author, gives a completely proven plan for managing personal finances. This is a must-have book, as it teaches you how to pay off the debts and lead a frugal life.
- The 4-Hour Workweek: An excellent book by Tim Ferris, it is all about leading your life in the present and doing things that you love. Reading this book can greatly alter your life, your relationships and what you want from your life.
- The One Thing: This book, co-authored by Jay Papasan and Gary Keller, is another life changing book. It helps you focus on what is important and sift out the other irrelevant stuff from your life.
Each of these books has something in common: they focus on finding and living a more fulfilling life. Whether that means getting your finances in order, paying off your debts, finding your passion, or letting go of self-limiting beliefs, everyone should keep books in their home that they can report back to for a little inspiration.